- Everyone says that loves hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
- When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly – Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved.
- Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.
- In true love, there is no mountain too high to climb. No river too wide to cross. And most of all in true love there is no ends.
- Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
- What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU.
- You really love him, don’t you? a simple psychological question, no name was mentioned but suddenly someone came into your mind
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe.
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss.
- You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching. Love like you’ll never be hurt. Sing like there’s nobody listening. And live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey.
- It takes a minute to have a crush on someone an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- According to Greek mythology humans were originally created with 4 arms 4 legs and a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.
- It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it.
- If I could chose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say I love you.